Thank you for showing your interest in us
Getting Started at Metro Institute of Management and Technology
Now we have a good news for all.
We started a 3 ZERO for a limited period do not wait for your salary.Get enroll now.
WALK IN ADMISSION
Walk in student(s) may walk into center with Application form, Program fees and Documents as per the checklist of documents in order to enroll for the program. after verification of the documents, the Enrollment of the student shall be confirmed.
NOT TO BE AVOID-Kindly bring your all original documents.
The student also has the provision of completing the admission formalities online. The student will need to log on to our website to download the application form, fill the form and complete the required documents and send it to your desired location centre click here to download application form . Payment of fees in online enrollment student has to transfer the fees amount in the account of M.I.M.T.
- 2 Photographs ( passport size).
- Xerox of Educational Qualification Certificates.
- Xerox of Identification / Residence proof (Adhaar Card Preferred for Indian residents ).
- Work experience certificate stating the period of employment, Designation & Duration of employment.
- Updated copy of the Curriculum Vitae.
All the Xerox copies should be atleast self attested.
Payment of Fees :
The student Enrolling for any of the programs offered at MIMT can opt to pay fees in the following modes.
- Cheque – All cheques have to made in favor of Metro institute of Management & Technology.
- Demand Draft – Payments through demand draft should be made in favor of Metro Institute of Management & Technology only.
- Cash-Pay by cash any of our representative, ask for your receipt.
- Online-This service is being serve to you shortly.
A+-81% to 100%
A -66% to 80%
B -51% to 65%
C -40% to 50%
D – Re-Examination
Students will be given the opportunity for Re-examination. If they have if the student had grade “D”. A fee of Rs. 500 per subject will be charged for each re-examination.